Sure there's books, web pages, pamphlets, kit instructions, forums and all kinds of resources about brewing beer. Why cover it again here? I don't know. Why does your grandpa tell the same stories over and over again? Maybe it has to do with how we do it.
- HB 101 Q2: Can you make quality beer with a basic brew kit?
- HB 101 Q3: What are the five most important things to remember the first time you brew?
- HB 101 Q4: What should a new homebrewer's first recipe be?
- HB 101 Q5: What is the easiest style for a beginning homebrewer to make well?
- HB 101 Q6: Will people get sick if they drink my beer?