UPDATE! The Round Up has already started over here :-) Check back daily. Final posts will most likely be made over the weekend.
In an effort to foster a community of homebrew bloggers who share their experiences and wisdom I'm proposing a Homebrew Blogging Day. Stan got the ball rolling a little over a year ago for the craft beer bloggers. In fact I've been reading over those initial posts for inspiration. Here's what I came up with...
On the last Friday of every month a different homebrew blog will host the event. Beer Bits 2 will host the first event on Friday, May 30th. The topic will be "I remember when I started homebrewing." Inspired by this months topic of The Session # 15 How did it all start for you?. Simply post about your earliest homebrewing adventures and email me the URL (email@example.com) or post it as a comment. As the host of this first event I'll collect and post a wrap up of all the posts.
- Event Name: TBD, we'll vote on it and perhaps come up with a logo. Update: Fermentation Friday is the new name :-)
- Date: Friday May 30th, 2008
- May's Theme: I remember when I started homebrewing.
- Who's invitited: All bloggers who have ever homebrewed.
- Rules: It doesn't have to be the first time you brewed by yourself, but, you had to at least be present and do something like carry water or drink a beer ;-)
Well, what do you think? Who's in? Email me your topic suggestions. Let me know if you would like to host.